Rohan Durve - Decode141
The essence of hacking to me is being enthusiastic about the inner workings of programmable systems or devices in-general, as opposed to just using abstracted features and facilities.#LifeHacker
I'm Rohan Durve and I go as Decode141 on the inter webs and beyond. Although I'm currently pursing my bachelors in computer security, I prefer to introduce myself as a white-hat, developer or a geek in-general aspiring to be a noble Information ninja (researcher, consultant and beyond).
My current work includes Offensive Security Testing, Exploit Development, Freelance Web Development, Programming and basic information security research. I love waking up to emails, so feel free to contact me for anything (apart from spam).
Thanks for stalking! ^_^"
Top Network Posts
- 26Why does the government/military not use special operating systems?
- 16What preparation do I need to fullfil for OSCP?
- 14Is the concept of Authenticated Anonymity possible?
- 11Do we need to logout of webapps?
- 11Can Keyloggers get passwords from Windows 7/8 Logon Screen?
- 11How is something as simple as a keylogger detected on a computer?
- 6Web Hosting companies asking for password in plain text
- View more network posts →