I manage a small security team in a very big quasi-govt agency. I take the utmost delight in being a nexus for security related topics and bringing a picture at various levels of detail to customers, peers and the team members who report to me. My depth of expertise is primarily from PKI and web service security as that has been the cornerstone of my work as a developer for large scale access control, authentication and key management solutions. My more recent work has focused on network protections, risk analysis and operational security, and it's been great to transition from teacher to learner here on IT Security.
When I'm not doing software stuff, I study medieval India, study dance, and work in the Burlesque scene.
Top Network Posts
- 104What do I say when resigning after just a month?
- 101How can I respond to "Why shouldn't we hire you?"
- 78How can I deal with a difficult coworker?
- 78What are the main things a programmer expects from the senior programmer?
- 70Is it naive to tell my current employer that I'll be leaving, months in advance?
- 65How can I overcome "years of experience" requirements when applying to positions?
- 58Selecting interview attire for a technical job interview
- View more network posts →