Inside the Twisted Mind of the Security Professional Bruce Schneier:
Security requires a particular mindset. Security professionals -- at least the good ones -- see the world differently. They can't walk into a store without noticing how they might shoplift. They can't use a computer without wondering about the security vulnerabilities. They can't vote without trying to figure out how to vote twice. They just can't help it.
Top Network Posts
- 30Is it common practice to log rejected passwords?
- 11Are there any hardware HSMs that can host/run custom applications using the HSM processor(s) within the hardened security boundary?
- 10Salted hashes vs HMAC?
- 8Are we concentrating too much on password complexity?
- 6What security standards and regulations are in place for bank ATM?
- 5If two endpoints establish a mutual authenticated connection (TLSv1.0) is the medium between the endpoints a concern?
- 5Does Android support the single-user mode runlevel?
- View more network posts →