Professional application developer for a large telecommunications company. I work on the software that manages their IT infrastructure (networks, computers, operating systems, etc). Most of my work is in Unix/Linux environments (Sun, HPUX and RHEL).
All opinions stated are my own and not that of my employer.
"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." ~ Confucius
"Fools ignore complexity. Pragmatists suffer it. Some can avoid it. Geniuses remove it." ~ Alan Perlis
Top Network Posts
- 77Is Software Testing Really Needed?
- 65Defensive Programming vs Exception Handling?
- 62Is Java Regex Thread Safe?
- 61Do We Have a Responsiblity to Improve Old Code?
- 55Including a groovy script in another groovy
- 52Why are pointers not recommended when coding with C++?
- 50configure log4j to log to custom file at runtime
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.