If you're in the Pittsburgh area and are interested in security I run a user group called Steel City Hackers. Feel free to check it out @ http://www.meetup.com/Steel-City-Hackers/
Top Network Posts
- 38Router password vs MAC filtering?
- 29How do certification authorities store their private root keys?
- 25Why do coffee shops not use WPA/WPA2? Would it solve many problems if they did?
- 14Why does "chmod 1777" and "chmod 3777" both set the sticky bit?
- 7Are python's popen (and similar) functions affected by Shellshock?
- 7Should SSL be terminated at a load balancer?
- 7Why is ECC more vulnerable than RSA in a post-quantum world?
- View more network posts →