I am a software developer, who also happens to have a great many other interests in life. One of them is linguistics (and languages in general). My native language is Portuguese and, at the moment, I'm commited to the Portuguese Language & Usage proposal. If you love that language and admire its tradition as much as I do, please commit to it and be part of a great lusophone community!
Top Network Posts
- 25Do the Khoisan languages resemble the world's first language?
- 24Are there any non-Indo-European languages with go-periphrasis?
- 21Old English instead of Latin in early Britain
- 21What are the London and Chicago schools of TDD?
- 20Is there a word for capitalizing in the middle of a word, as in "eBay"?
- 20Why is "Usted" grammatically a third person?
- 19Using Akka actors in a CRUD web application
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.