I've made three apps:
And two utilities:
- Tintly, a color picker.
- Randomore, a random number generator that can also generate coinflips, dice rolls, decimal numbers, and percents.
I've also made a library to make writing Objective-C console apps easier: NSTerminal
- Ruby (off Rails)
- Objective-C (Cocoa Touch, Cocoa)
- Python (Google App Engine, Flask, Django)
- Common Lisp
Top Network Posts
- 51How to get PID of current rake task?
- 49Ruby/Rails CSV parsing, invalid byte sequence in UTF-8
- 39Gaming the edit system with tiny edits?
- 36Ruby gem permission denied /var/lib/gems using Ubuntu
- 35What are the Ruby's Object#taint and Object#trust methods?
- 31How to get gedit to auto-indent code
- 29Is iOS 7 Multipeer Connectivity compatible with Android Wi-Fi Direct?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.