Long-time owner and operator of a small, successful security consulting business. As of recently, though, by day I work for a really big company.
Nothing I write here represents the views of my employer, nor does it reflect any proprietary or confidential knowledge. In fact, practically all of it was written before I even started working there, so don't get too excited.
Top Network Posts
- 281Exploitable PHP functions
- 251Why are salted hashes more secure?
- 206What is a good analogy to explain to a layman why passwords should be hashed?
- 206SSL3 "POODLE" Vulnerability
- 184Is Google spying on all of us?
- 165Is Google overreaching by forcing me to use TLS?
- 146Is "password knocking" a good idea?
- View more network posts →