In my day job, I support the backend for applications that help the global mailbox provider network to prevent SPAM and collect data to assist in SPAM & Email Fraud prevention. I automate virtual machine provisioning & software configuration with DevOps tools such as Chef, Ansible.
For fun, I'm into Electronic Music Production, DJing, and Hardware & Circuit hacking.
Top Network Posts
- 22How to unify package installation tasks in ansible?
- 18mysql sorting of version numbers
- 16Are there any good ssh consoles for Eclipse?
- 16Is it possible to set Gnome Terminal's title to "user@host" for whatever host I'm connected to?
- 14What's the currently recommended way to install node.js on Debian?
- 13Indenting code in Sublime text 2?
- 13How do I change the default browser that konsole opens URLs with?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.