Nothing is true, everything is permitted. This is the creed that every programmer lives by.
Best practices be damned. There's only so much we need to do to get the job done. Besides, I'd rather be working on the next thing than getting stuck perfecting something which is going to be obsolete tomorrow. Change is everything.
Top Network Posts
- 154Why is Attributes.IsDefined() missing overloads?
- 132How do I stop Chrome from yellowing my site's input boxes?
- 131What are the differences between a multidimensional array and an array of arrays in C#?
- 105Session variables in ASP.NET MVC
- 96Parsing Visual Studio Solution files
- 71What does the C++ standard state the size of int, long type to be?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.