I am a versatile software engineer. I work in several fields in software including domain driven design, application security, application integration, to name a few.
I spend quite a lot of time reverse engineering and analyzing the Java virtual machine, application servers and open source libraries. When not exploring code, I would typically be reading the specifications of various JSRs, or working on a FLOSS project. If you wish to contact me directly, I'm one mail away at vineet[dot]reynolds[at]gmail[dot]com.
My FOSS contributions
My resume is on careers.stackoverflow.com.
Top Network Posts
- 237Eclipse debugger always blocks on ThreadPoolExecutor without any obvious exception, why?
- 134Java Hashmap: How to get key from value?
- 99Received fatal alert: handshake_failure through SSLHandshakeException
- 96Java compiler level does not match the version of the installed Java project facet
- 83Creating a memory leak with Java
- 80Is Java Regex Thread Safe?
- 76Why are the Level.FINE logging messages not showing?
- View more network posts →