I am a versatile software engineer. I work in several fields in software including domain driven design, application security, application integration, to name a few.
I spend quite a lot of time reverse engineering and analyzing the Java virtual machine, application servers and open source libraries. When not exploring code, I would typically be reading the specifications of various JSRs, or working on a FLOSS project. If you wish to contact me directly, I'm one mail away at vineet[dot]reynolds[at]gmail[dot]com.
My FOSS contributions
My resume is on careers.stackoverflow.com.
Top Network Posts
- 223Eclipse debugger always blocks on ThreadPoolExecutor without any obvious exception, why?
- 119Java Hashmap: How to get key from value?
- 73Received fatal alert: handshake_failure through SSLHandshakeException
- 73Java compiler level does not match the version of the installed Java project facet
- 70Is Java Regex Thread Safe?
- 63Maximum Java heap size of a 32-bit JVM on a 64-bit OS
- 60Why are the Level.FINE logging messages not showing?
- View more network posts →