As much as I love to code, my passion is in testing. I truly enjoy when I get to marry the 2.
I'm currently in my ideal setting where 130% of my time is allocated. I get to deploy 2-3 times per week and still work on building new and exciting applications.
I started out testing in the electronic manufacturing field. After a long long break, I ended up moving to a UAT coordinator role at the company that I was with and my passion for testing was ignited. I haven't looked back at other non-testing roles since.
Top Network Posts
- 22What kind of testing should a developer do before passing a build to the QA team?
- 18Security testing resources
- 17Is it realistic to try to hire someone who is a developer and a tester?
- 15Capture screen during exploratory testing
- 15In house built testing tools
- 14Should Testers first discuss a finding with the developers before writing a bug report?
- 13Differences between: QA, QC, Software Testing, Verification, Validation, Prevention and Detection
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.