I'm a Belgian security consultant living in Singapore, I'm here to learn and help others out.
Opinions are my own. Advice provided with no warranty.
Find me on http://cloud101.eu
Sometimes you can have a craving only hands can satisfy!
Top Network Posts
- 145How can someone go off-web, and anonymise themselves after a life online?
- 88What is the point of gibberish spam
- 79Silently uninstall bloatware
- 79Convincing my manager to use salts
- 69Did US and UK spy agencies defeat privacy and security on the internet?
- 68Did US and UK spy agencies defeat privacy and security on the internet?
- 68How dangerous is it to reveal your date of birth, and why?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (12)
28 A Security Stackexchange CTF team dec 28 '12
14 Community Promotion Ads - 2013 mar 25 '13
13 Community Promotion Ads - 2013 dec 10 '12
9 Invalid flags for disputed “not an answer” jan 17 '14
6 ALS Ice Bucket Challenge Videos aug 24 '14
5 Do we need a canonical question/answer to send all “Security vs Usability” questions off to? jun 26 '13
5 Custom Close Reasons (August 2013) aug 26 '13
5 Policy on Areas of security where advice changes feb 17 '14