First used an Atari when I was 4 years old. At age 7 I learned to program in turtle Logo on a Commodore 64. When I was 11 I learned BASIC on the Apple II family. At 12 I carried that over to the IBM PC. At 18 I was trained to do Radio Repair in the Army, and at 20 I worked for AOL.
17 years later I have taught A+, Network+, held a JNCIA in routing, a JNCIS in Security, and currently hold Security+, CEH, CISSP, CCNA, CCNA Sec, and CCNP Sec certifications.
I'm also an avid amateur radio operator (WN7ANT). 73
Top Network Posts
- 35How to mount an NTFS partition read-only in Windows?
- 33How do you get loopback addresses other than 127.0.0.1 to work on OS X
- 24Is there a way to completely disable Dock?
- 23Force the resolution on a headless mac mini server
- 15Is it possible to Identify a VPN user by finding relations in traffic?
- 15Laptop randomly waking up = Hibernate / Low Battery?
- 14How do you prevent physical backups from being stolen?
- View more network posts →