I like to engage in "Technology Serving Community" via free software.
Consultant, Data engineer, Ubuntu member, Wikipedia contributor since 2002, ElectionAudits developer, Boulder Community Network co-founder, Internet2 consultant for IDtrust, author of pgpstat, Android enthusiast, ex-Bell Labs web/security/standards maven....
See my web site for way more: http://neal.mcburnett.org/
Top Network Posts
- 72What are the career paths in the computer security field?
- 64How can I reliably erase all information on a hard drive?
- 52How feasible is it for a CA to be hacked? Which default trusted root certificates should I remove?
- 51How does changing your password every 90 days increase security?
- 48XKCD #936: Short complex password, or long dictionary passphrase?
- 45Why should one not use the same asymmetric key for encryption as they do for signing?
- 44How can I track a bug that caused a crash and was reported via apport / whoopsie?
- View more network posts →