I have over 12 years of experience within the technical security market and has gained a huge wealth of knowledge and expertise through the delivery of technical security testing and managing large penetration testing programmes.
In addition to this I have experience in providing technical expertise to high profile security incidents.
My specialist skill is bridging the gap between technical teams and senior management.
I am also an active member of the wider security industry, where I have worked to improve the understanding, use and development of security testing and have regularly presented on the subject of information security and its many facets.
Top Network Posts
- 29What techniques do advanced firewalls use to protect againt DoS/DDoS?
- 13What do you see as the emerging threats for 2011
- 12MS-SQL Password Storage
- 12Establishing routines on what to do if a PC gets stolen
- 12What is the difference in security between a VPN- and a SSL-connection?
- 11PostgreSQL Security Audit
- 9War dial research
- View more network posts →