Top Network Posts
- 38Weird use of `?:` in `typeid` code
- 32In a templated derived class, why do I need to qualify base class member names with "this->" inside a member function?
- 31Why AES is not used for secure hashing, instead of SHA-x?
- 25Why is C++ allowing me to assign a const char to a const char *?!
- 17Google Account: implications of using application-specific passwords
- 16What risks do Cookieless sessions have? What are the mitigations?
- 15Is there any technical security reason not to buy the cheapest SSL certificate you can find?
- View more network posts →