Top Network Posts
- 247I found that the company I work for is putting a backdoor into mobile phones
- 81Why do we need private variables?
- 42Why are so many languages passed by value?
- 33Why is the folder name "bin" used in some frameworks and languages?
- 28Is it a good practice to use smaller data types for variables to save memory?
- 27Is a program more efficient if it uses shorter names in the source code?
- 27The bracketless if statement is frowned upon, but is it still bad style if your IDE is equipped for it?
- View more network posts →