Follow me on Twitter @jmort253
Freelancing SE is in public beta! If you're a contractor, freelancer, or are self-employed, check it out and share interesting questions with your followers and colleagues.
*UPDATE: ***StackInbox now works with the new top header.
StackInbox - Chrome/Firefox Extension that Preserves New Stack Exchange Inbox Messages Until They Are Actually Read. There is an earlier developed app of the same name, written by another author, for the Mac. I haven't used it, but it looks pretty good!
IHaveBadges - A Userscript to link your badges in the toolbar to your list of badges in your profile.
Manage Feedback with LoopTodo, which is a lightweight feedback management tool designed to make it easier to collect, sort, prioritize, and respond to user feedback. With this tool, you can also create tasks based on feedback received.
We're interested to get some early feedback on how this will help your business. In fact, we're eating our own dogfood. We use LoopTodo to manage feedback for this product.
LoopTodo is currently free to use, and anyone can signup for a free account by logging in with a Google account.
Business Phone System
Top Network Posts
- 144How can I convince management to deal with technical debt?
- 116How can I encourage a culture of punctuality in a software company?
- 110Can you explain the HttpURLConnection connection process?
- 108How to Logout of an Application Where I Used OAuth2 To Login With Google?
- 92How to Avoid Micro-Managing a Software Development Team?
- 65What does 'synchronized' mean?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.