This is a canary message, to be removed in the case of my death. If you're reading this, I haven't died yet.
Then again, how would you know? I mean, how could I possibly delete this message after my own demise?
You know what? Just go ahead and assume I'm dead. Any posts appearing to be made by me are from an impostor who's stolen my identity post-mortem, and only further prove the fact that I am dead. After all, why would I even think to post a canary message if I was expecting to be alive to remove it anyway?
In any case, I'm still not the droid you're looking for.
Top Network Posts
- 234My school wants to keep the details of our door authentication system a secret. Is that a good idea?
- 108Is there a Vulcan funeral blessing?
- 103How to distinguish between a scam and a genuine call?
- 96Why were the Elves so great at archery?
- 75Allow voting on comments from Review interface
- 62Why should one not use the same asymmetric key for encryption as they do for signing?
- 57What is the recommended viewing order for young first-timers to watch Star Trek TV episodes and movies?
- View more network posts →